Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Apartment

Well I have been busy for the last week moving things into my new apartment. I have until July 18 to be out of the old place so I am moving slowly. I am living downtown now and I am loving it. The place is a lot bigger than my old one so Festus is loving it too. Got my internet and cable turned on here yesterday and also added a DVR which I can already tell that I am going to love.
This week is CMA Fest (or fan fair) so I will be pretty busy the rest of the week so I am sure I won't get anymore moving done until Sunday or Monday. Tomorrow night is the City of Hope Celebrity Softball Tournament and Thursday night I am going to stop by the Hard Rock and see Keni Thomas perform. I will be able to watch the fireworks display after each concert at LP Field from my living room windows. Friday morning I am working Wade Hayes fan club party. It should be a real good time, his first one in about five years. He also has a new CD available for anyone interested just shoot me a message and I will let you know how you can get your copy. After the party I may go hang out at the Riverfront for some of the shows that will be going on there. I also want to head over to the block party and see if I can meet one of my fave soap actors, Thorston Kaye, he plays Zach Slater on All My Children. Sat. morning I am going to swing by the Country Music Hall of Fame to see Joey & Rory (who are AWESOME) perform. Then some more block party and Riverfront shows. Sunday some more Riverfront shows and then rest up.

I will post some pics of my new place sometime in between all the fun. They are on my laptop which is defraging at the moment.

I will try to post updates daily.

1 comment:

THE ELLIEWOOD CLUBHOUSE said...

Send new address to cell phone! Can't wait to see your new digs...enjoyed our quick visit while you were in MS recently! Especially ELLIE ! ! She says hi!